Overseas holiday insurance cover for properties outside the UK

Get home insurance quote
House Insurance
> House Insurance Home Page
> Home contents insurance
> Buildings insurance
> Garden contents insurance
> Holiday home insurance
> Buy to let home insurance
> Home appliance insurance
> Mobile home insurance
> Flat share home contents insurance
> Small business home insurance
> Overseas home insurance
House insurance provider
Tesco home insurance
Direct Line home insurance
AA home insurance
Barclays home insurance
SAGA home insurance
Editorial Articles


Other Insurance Links

Car Insurance
Life Insurance
Holiday Insurance
Health Insurance
Pet Insurance
Wedding Insurance
Dental Insurance
Insurance Portal


Overseas home insurance

Many UK residents who own overseas property encounter difficulties obtaining suitable insurance for their second home abroad. So they may choose a policy offered by a foreign insurer that is written in a foreign language, and not suitable for the special requirements of holiday home owners.

As your overseas home will be hundreds, if not thousands of miles away it is important that your overseas property is adequately insured when left unoccupied or used for holiday letting.

Many home insurance companies will have a tailored house insurance policy that covers your overseas holiday home in France, Spain, Portugal, Italy etc. Their overseas home insurance policy may include clauses that do not restrict cover when the overseas house is unoccupied and includes specialist insurance for holiday letting.

Part of the Insurance Web Site network of web sites

Financial services products may be regulated to protect the consumer by the FSA and other such bodies
This site, and all of the sites in the Insurance Website network is/are intended to provide general information only and not provide specific individual advice