Mobile home insurance cover for your fixed home or mobile motor home

Get home insurance quote
House Insurance
> House Insurance Home Page
> Home contents insurance
> Buildings insurance
> Garden contents insurance
> Holiday home insurance
> Buy to let home insurance
> Home appliance insurance
> Mobile home insurance
> Flat share home contents insurance
> Small business home insurance
> Overseas home insurance
House insurance provider
Tesco home insurance
Direct Line home insurance
AA home insurance
Barclays home insurance
SAGA home insurance
Editorial Articles


Other Insurance Links

Car Insurance
Life Insurance
Holiday Insurance
Health Insurance
Pet Insurance
Wedding Insurance
Dental Insurance
Insurance Portal


Motor home insurance

It's not only our traditional bricks and mortar properties that we want to insure with house insurance. Many people now own motor homes, and with them costing tens of thousands of pounds insurance can be as important for motor homes as it is for our main home.

Contents Insurance

What is Contents Insurance?
Contents Insurance is used to cover the contents of your motor home against theft, fire, storm, flood and vandalism.

What type of contents does it cover?
Depending on your exact policy, your contents insurance may cover,
All household goods within your motor home
Non-permanent fixtures and fittings (e.g. carpets and curtains).
Personal belongings e.g. cameras, bags and glasses.
Cash in your motor home (up to a specified limit).

The items detailed above will usually be covered on a "new for old" basis.

Part of the Insurance Web Site network of web sites

Financial services products may be regulated to protect the consumer by the FSA and other such bodies
This site, and all of the sites in the Insurance Website network is/are intended to provide general information only and not provide specific individual advice