Flat share home contents insurance, designed to cover house contents in a shared property

Get home insurance quote
House Insurance
> House Insurance Home Page
> Home contents insurance
> Buildings insurance
> Garden contents insurance
> Holiday home insurance
> Buy to let home insurance
> Home appliance insurance
> Mobile home insurance
> Flat share home contents insurance
> Small business home insurance
> Overseas home insurance
House insurance provider
Tesco home insurance
Direct Line home insurance
AA home insurance
Barclays home insurance
SAGA home insurance
Editorial Articles


Other Insurance Links

Car Insurance
Life Insurance
Holiday Insurance
Health Insurance
Pet Insurance
Wedding Insurance
Dental Insurance
Insurance Portal


Flat share home contents insurance

Getting contents insurance for shared houses and flats can be difficult and many insurance companies won't even quote for it. There is more risk in sharing with strangers when it comes to possessions and we have to put a lot of trust in people we don't know very well.

This is reflected in generally higher insurance premiums. Many insurers who do offer shared home contents insurance cover may exclude theft except in the case where there has been forced entry (therefore excluding theft from flatmates).

Part of the Insurance Web Site network of web sites

Financial services products may be regulated to protect the consumer by the FSA and other such bodies
This site, and all of the sites in the Insurance Website network is/are intended to provide general information only and not provide specific individual advice