Buy to let home insurance, house insurance designed for properties let out to tenants

Get home insurance quote
House Insurance
> House Insurance Home Page
> Home contents insurance
> Buildings insurance
> Garden contents insurance
> Holiday home insurance
> Buy to let home insurance
> Home appliance insurance
> Mobile home insurance
> Flat share home contents insurance
> Small business home insurance
> Overseas home insurance
House insurance provider
Tesco home insurance
Direct Line home insurance
AA home insurance
Barclays home insurance
SAGA home insurance
Editorial Articles


Other Insurance Links

Car Insurance
Life Insurance
Holiday Insurance
Health Insurance
Pet Insurance
Wedding Insurance
Dental Insurance
Insurance Portal


Buy to let home insurance

Buy to let home insurance policies provide cover for property that is rented to tenants. Most normal home owner policies provide no cover whatsoever if you let your property so if you are considering letting out your property, or you are entering the buy to let market for the first time you will need a buy to let insurance policy. With landlord's buildings & contents insurance all standard risks are covered plus you get an amount of landlord's liability cover.

Your buy to let insurance may also be extended to cover loss of rent and alternative accommodation costs should your property become uninhabitable after any damage.

The policy may also cover the property if it is vacant for up uo 90 days between lets.

Part of the Insurance Web Site network of web sites

Financial services products may be regulated to protect the consumer by the FSA and other such bodies
This site, and all of the sites in the Insurance Website network is/are intended to provide general information only and not provide specific individual advice.